Startupr Hong Kong Limited has offered a range of corporate services to our clients including company incorporation, business bank account opening, business consulting, and bookkeeping services for more than a decade. We always care about our clients, and client satisfaction is the backbone of our success.
We know how difficult it is running a business. We always strive for the best assistance in managing our clients with all their company services, in the most efficient way. With that in mind, we are expanding our services to better meet the needs of your business. We’ll be offering some additional services like Company Renewal, Filing of Employer’s Return, Filing of Notification of Commencement, Corporate Seal Service and also launching a dedicated online document ordering system for your business needs. You can use all these services 100% online easily. Our team of experts will be carefully monitoring all these steps from your order to final delivery of these services for you.
All Additional Services
- Hong Kong Company Stamp
- Hong Kong Company Certified CPA document
- Hong Kong Company Apostille of Document
- Hong Kong Company Certificate of Good Standing
- Hong Kong Company Certificate of Incumbency
- Hong Kong Company Issuing of share
- Power of Attorney of Hong Kong Company
- Hong Kong Company Trade Mark
- Hong Kong Company Screening – Know Your Partner
- Hong Kong Company Certificate of Incorporation and Incorporation documents
- Hong Kong Company Survey Filing
- Hong Kong company VISA for founders or employees
- Hong Kong Business License Check
- Hong Kong Company Change of the Company Name
- Filing of Notification of Commencement of Business for Hong Kong Company
We always love to hear feedback from our clients to improve our services and we would like to hear from you too. Now let’s take a closer look at these services.
Company Renewal Services
Every Hong Kong company needs to renew annually, as required by the Hong Kong Companies Ordinance and Inland Revenue Ordinance, to keep the company in good standing. It is a must to submit all the annual obligations before the due date.
Startupr HK incorporation experts can help you with these annual renewal services and make the job easy for your company.
Filing Annual Returns to the Companies Registry
Every company incorporated in Hong Kong is legally obliged to file an annual return. The annual return includes general information about the company, directors, company secretary, shareholders, registered office, mortgages, share capital etc. The return must be filed within 42 days from the anniversary date of incorporation of the company every year. If you fail to file this before the due date, you need to pay a penalty for it.
Business Registration Certificate Renewal
A business registration certificate is required for conducting business in Hong Kong. These business registration certificates need to be renewed before the expiry date. The HK Business Registration Office will send a demand notice for the certificate approximately 1 month before the current registration certificate expires. In case you did not receive a demand note within 1 month before the expiry date, then notify the Inland Revenue Department about this. If you fail to renew your registration certificate before the expiry date, then you will pay a penalty fee as well.
Annual General Meeting
An annual general meeting is a general meeting that must be held at least once a year. The meeting discusses the company reports, accounts, the election of directors, etc. Everything that needs to be done in the general meeting is to be kept in a written resolution.
Do you need any expert advice from Startupr on filing your company’s annual return?
Business owners always want to make their business grow and our corporate services help them achieve this. Throughout these years, we have helped many businesses filing their annual returns. If you need assistance for your company’s annual return filing by industry experts, Startupr can help you.
Below are our fees for annual report filing assistance.
- Registered Address $0 (Free of Charge)
- Startupr as an Agent or Company Secretary – $285/annum
- Renewal of Business Certificate (Government fees) & Lodgement Fees of the Business License $310 – Government Fees
- Business Certificate filing $95
- AGM $60
- Filing of Annual Return and e-Certificate (NAR1) $ 105 USD (Gov. Fees of $ 25 USD included)
- Designated Representative (for Significant Controllers Registers – SCR only) – $ 45 USD/1 Year
Filing of Employer’s Return – Service
Employer’s are required to file the employer’s return with the IRD (Inland Revenue Department) for the purpose of reporting the amount of remuneration, like wages, salaries, pension, etc.
Do you want any assistance?
Do you want expert assistance for the filing of employer’s return? Then our employer’s return filing experts will help you. Below are the fees for each document filings:
- Filing Employer’s Return, IRD $ 45 USD
- Resolution of Director(s)/Shareholder(s) $ 55 USD
Order – Filing of Employer’s Return
Filing of Notification of Commencement of Business
Each and every company incorporated in Hong Kong is required to notify the Commissioner in writing of the business particulars such as the business name, description, nature of the business, and date of commencement of business. This is so that the IRD has a record of when the company has started its business activities. This notification should be sent within one month of the date of commencement of business.
If any changes were done to this, or any of the above business particulars, the company should also inform the Commissioner within one month of the change.
Do you want any assistance in filing a notification of commencement of business?
- Our team of experts will help you file the notification of commencement of business.
- Simply click the order button and give the relevant details based on the order form.
- Once your order is confirmed, our expert team will get in touch with you for further processing.
Our fees for notification of commencement of business is as below:
- Business Registration – Notification of Commencement of Business to IRD $ 75 USD
- Resolution of Director(s)/Shareholder(s) $ 55 USD
Order – Filing of Notification of Commencement of Business
Business Address Change
If you change your business address, that should be notified to the business registration office with one month of the change. The notification should include the business registration number, business name, new and old business address and the date of the change. You may also need to provide an address proof for verification. You also need to furnish the details in the business address change form.
Order – Business Address Change
Company Name Change
Once you change your business name, that should be notified to the business registration office within one month of the change. Notifications should include the business registration number, new and old business name, business address and date of change of business name. You also need to furnish the details in the company name change form.
A Company seal is used to stamp important documents to show the document is certified by the company decision makers or board of directors. Company seals add credibility and authentication for documents such as stock certificates, minutes of a meeting, employee contracts and other vendor partner agreements.
Startupr Experts Will Process Your Company Seal Oder Promptly & Accurately
- Startupr will provide you with a quality corporate seal and stamps for your company.
- The Company stamp kit includes one round chop, one signature stamp, and one seal stamp.
- Simply click the order form and enter your company name and other relevant details as per the order form.
- Based on the availability and other checks, your order will take around 5 working days to confirm.
- Once your order is confirmed, we’ll notify you and start the process of creating your customized company seal and deliver to your address.
Startupr Corporate Seal Kit Price:
- 2 Company Stamps + 1x Company Metal Seal $ 120 USD
Note: * Delivery charges will be applied
Online Documentation Ordering Services
With Startupr HK, our dedicated documentation ordering platform will allow you to order, prepare and receive important documents for your smooth company incorporation. Currently, we provide online documentation services for:
- Certified CPA Documents
- Apostille of Documents
- Certificate of Good Standing or Certificate of Continuing Registration
- Certificate of Incumbency or Company Particular Report
- Power of Attorney of PoA
Why use Startupr Document Ordering Service Platform?
Our dedicated online documentation ordering platform helps business owners simplify this complicated documentation process. Our technology platform is 100% secured and we always try to deliver these documents accurately to you. We also guide you through the entire process of each document and you will also get expert support from us when needed. Startupr always gives the best support for our clients with comparable prices. With this, you can save your time and money.
- Every document will be prepared based on the information you give through each order form. Please make sure to give every detail accurately.
- Once you add your document details in the order form, you can make the payment and finish the order.
- After receiving your order, our expert team will get in touch with you for making the documentation process further.
Document Ordering – Certified CPA Document
A certified true copy or certification of company documents like business registration, ID documents, and others, may be required for different business purposes. For example, If you need to open a business bank account in Hong Kong, you are required to submit the certified true copies of documents such as company incorporation documents, shareholder documents, and other business documents like contracts, trading policies etc. All the copies of these documents must be certified as true copies of these documents by a qualified professional, to be accepted by certain institutions such as banks and government bodies.
How Startupr can help you in Preparing CPA Documents?
At Startupr, we can help you in issuing Certified True Copy of your company documents by a Hong Kong Certified Public Accountant (HKCPA) for the bank account opening or any other business needs.
- Simply click the order button and give the relevant details of the documents that need to be certified by our CPA.
- Once your order gets confirmed our team will get back to you to give further info about the process.
Our Certified CPA Document service fees are:
- One set of the Company Documents certified by CPA (Certified Public Accountant) (NAR1, BRC, AA, Inc Cert) – $ 125 USD
- Each document separate, Fees: Certified copy of a document by CPA – $ 75 USD per document
Order – Document Ordering – Certified CPA Document – $ 125 USD
Order – Document Ordering – Certified CPA Document – $ 75 USD
Document Ordering – Apostille of Document
When you use your Hong Kong company documents or contracts in any foreign countries, it is a must that these documents or their certified copies are apostilled (or legalized) in Hong Kong. An Apostille is used specifically for authenticating corporate documents legally recognizable in a foreign country. Only the Hong Kong High Court can issue an apostille. Apostilled documents in Hong Kong are in accord with the requirements of the Hauge Convention.
It is to be noted that all documents are not eligible to be apostilled. Only government documents including company incorporation documents, documents signed by a notary public or a Commissioner of Oaths in Hong Kong.
Apostilled documents are commonly used for Foreign Business Bank Account Opening. When a business needs to open a corporate bank account in a foreign country, they need apostilled documents including incorporation documents, personal individual document and certified true copies of financial documents.
How Startupr can help you Apostille your Documents?
- Our team of experts will help you in getting your documents apostilled.
- Simply click the Apostille order form and give the relevant details based on the form.
- Please make sure the particular document is eligible for apostille. If you need to know more about the type of documents which are eligible, contact Startupr team.
Our service fees for Apostille Documents:
- One set of Apostille Document (include NNC1, BRC, AA, Inc Cert), Fees – Apostille of Documents (HK Ltd. company set)$ 465 USD
- Each document, Fees – Apostille of Document $ 145 USD (per document) (e.g. PoA, COI, COGS)
Order – Document Ordering – Apostille of Document – 465 USD
Order – Document Ordering – Apostille of Document – 145 USD
Document Ordering – Certificate of Good Standing (Certificate of Continuing Registration)
Certificate of Good Standing or Certificate of Continuing Registration (CCR) is an official document which is issued and authorized by the Hong Kong Company Registry. A CCR document is to certify that the certified company is continuing registration of a company with the Company Registry. This certificate is provided by the Hong Kong Company Registry with an authorized signature, with the current company name and date of incorporation. A CCR or Certificate of Good Standing which is used for authorizing the registration of a company in Hong Kong and it is mostly accepted by local and overseas institutions.
How Startupr can help you in preparing CCR or Certificate of Good Standing?
Startupr can assist you to provide the Certificate of Continue Registration or Certificate of Good Standing for your company from the Hong Kong Company Registry.
- Simply click the CCR document order form and give the relevant details in the order form.
- Once your order gets confirmed, our team will follow up for giving further information about the process.
Our service fees for CCR Document Preparation
- Certificate of Good Standing (Certificate of Continuing Registration) $ 280 USD
Order – Document Ordering – Certificate of Good Standing
Document Ordering – Certificate of Incumbency (Company Particulars Report)
Certificate of Incumbency or COI is a document which includes the company particulars and information. The document proves the identity of individual members in a company and how they are legally associated with the company. The document should include company information such as members names, company directors names, shareholders details, and share type information of any particular company. A COI or Certificate of Incumbency will be issued by a registered agent of that particular jurisdiction the company is incorporated. A COI is needed for opening a corporate bank account for a company.
How Startupr can help you in preparing COI or Certificate of Incumbency?
Startupr has an expert team of company incorporation specialists, and we are also a certified registered agent in Hong Kong. Startupr can assist you in providing the Certificate of Incumbency for your company.
- Simply order the COI or Certificate of Incumbency and give the relevant details in the order form.
- Once your order gets confirmed our team, will get back to you for giving further information.
Our service fees for COI Document Preparation:
- Certificate of Incumbency (Company Particulars Report) $ 280 USD
Order – Document Ordering – Certificate of Incumbency
Document Ordering – PoA – Power of Attorney
Power of Attorney or PoA is a document which legally gives power to another individual or an agent to act on behalf of you for the purpose of solving any legal business matters. With a Power of Attorney, you can authorize the agent to sign for company documents, legal documents on your behalf.
How Startupr can help you in PoA document preparation?
Startupr can provide you with specialized assistance for preparing a PoA document.
- Our team of experts, who is familiar with HK rules and regulations, will prepare the standard PoA document.
- You can simply order your PoA online using our below document order form. Once we receive your order, our expert team will assist you to gather more information and will guide you with the further steps.
Our service fees for PoA Document Preparation:
- PoA – Power of Attorney 280 US$ – Contact us for a personal consultation by email or phone.